Bpifrance's Big Tour 2022: Hubside.Store will crisscross France throughout the year to promote the circular economy and recruit new talent
dates for the Big Tour
Hubside.Store, a specialist in the distribution of new and refurbished smartphones and multimedia products, member of the 2022 class of the French Tech Next40/120 program, is taking part in the Big Tour 2022.
Initiated by Bpifrance, the only "Festival of Entrepreneurs" is an extraordinary event that brings together the best of French companies to showcase French know-how to the general public, through 28 stages throughout France.
Hubside.Store will take advantage of this vast tour to promote the advantages of the circular economy to the general public and to find new talents to accompany its exponential development. Indeed, the company plans to recruit 900 profiles and reach 200 physical points of sale by the end of the year.
Launched in 2020, Hubside.Store is a network of owned and franchised stores, which aims to make all the experiences of the connected world and technology accessible to all, while being part of an eco-responsible approach. Hubside.Store has developed a wide range of new and refurbished multimedia products (smartphones, PCs, tablets, TVs, accessories...) and complementary services to manage one's connected life (instore repair and recycling space, multimedia and urban mobility equipment rental, website creation, multimedia insurance...).
Since its creation, the company has continued to grow and in one year has become one of the leading retail players in the circular economy in the multimedia sector. Its unique and innovative concept is based on :
1. A wide range of smartphones and multimedia products from the biggest brands at low prices, new and reconditioned in France and guaranteed for 24 months,
2. Trade-in and exchange of old devices of the most famous brands directly in store,
3. An in-house repair center with 100 technicians-repairers in France, which allows Hubside.Store to recondition the devices and put them back into circulation in its stores in a short circuit,
4. Raising awareness of more sustainable and rational consumption patterns, focusing on reconditioned products (which represent 60% of the company's appliance sales), rental to promote usefulness rather than the purchase of "dormant" products, and repair and recycling through dedicated areas in the store and its own repair workshop,
5. A local service by deploying points of sale throughout France, in city centers or shopping malls (100 new points of sale are planned by 2022).
By 2021, the brand has opened 100 points of sale in major cities in France and Europe (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Brussels, Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon... among others). A major challenge that Hubside. Store intends to take up again this year to reach 200 points of sale by the end of the year, with a launch in the German and Italian markets, and with the ambition to reach 200 million euros in business volume by 2022.
By taking part in the Big Tour, Hubside.Store wants to showcase its innovative concept and meet future candidates willing to join the adventure. The company plans to recruit more than 1,000 people in Europe, including 800 permanent employees and 100 part-time employees in France.
Strasbourg (67) - March 5
Bordeaux (33) - April 20
Toulouse (31) - April 22
Montpellier (34) - April 26
Beauval Zoo (41) - April 29
Lille (59) - May 26
Berck sur Mer (62) - May 28
Reims (51) - June 16
Dijon (21) - June 18
Lyon (69) - June 20
Grenoble (38) - June 22
Ajaccio (2A) - June 25
Aix-en-Provence (13) - June 29
La Londe-les-Maures (83) - July 2
Savines-le-Lac (05) - July 4
Narbonne (11) - July 6
Vieux-Boucau (40) - July 8
Biscarrosse (40) - July 10
Les Sables d'Olonne (85) - August 21
Pornic (44) - August 22
Vannes (56) - August 24
Perros-Guirec (22) - August 25
Fécamp (76) - August 27
Châteauroux (36) - September 13
Le Mans (72) - September 15
Trouville (14) - September 17
Étaples-sur-Mer (62) - September 18
Versailles (78) - September 20
Back to ourPartners